We are Hiring an Office Manager! - August 9, 2019
We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our team! If the word ‘career’ seems more appealing than ‘job,’ and you are ready to help represent and grow a vibrant community, read this top four list of skills we are looking for:
- Flexibility/adaptability: YOU are the first face both clients and visitors alike will see when they enter the Franklin Business Center! As the office manager, it is important to be able to connect well with others on both a professional and personal level. Your job is to make visitors and clients alike comfortable and excited to work each day!
- Stellar organization and follow-through: No two days are going to look the same around here. We will need you to balance multiple tasks and know how to prioritize the big projects from the smaller ones. And, of course, making sure the tasks get completed well!
- Rockstar communication: Text, call, email, FB messenger: we’re firing on all communication cylinders! We manager multiple social media platforms, this position will help tremendously in creating content and scheduling posts. You will help share our company’s story to the public over a wide variety of platforms, so this skill is a must!
- Creativity: We’ll lean on you for marketing and design work. We’re always down for new ideas, so here’s a great question you’ll need to ask yourself in this role: what’s something we haven’t done before? And find a way to make it happen!
Here’s a brief rundown of the day:
- Managing daily building tasks and responsibilities
- Working in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Assisting our 3 other team members with ongoing office projects
- Helping Franklin Business Center clients in daily operations
- Keeping our online presence top notch
Salary Range: $30k-$34k, with benefits
If after reading this list, and you can’t help but yell ‘This is great!’, then send your resume, cover letter, and three professional references by Friday, August 30th to the following:
Jay Brenchick, President and CEO
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Franklin Southampton Economic Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.